Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ninja's Attack Maggie Students.

April 9th, 2011 at Princess Margret Secondary School a riot breaks out, cops are sprawled out for blocks, and one survivor remains in the debris. Her reflection shines off a piece of glass, my face prominently distorted with fear.  I, being the only survivor, was forced to recall the entire attack, relive specific events, and imagine the terrifying faces of those who ambushed my school. This horrific day started out like any other, an early morning. Arriving at school, precisely 7:32am, I tiredly sauntered to my locker, number 147, turned my lock 25 right, 13 left, and 5 right. Unlatching the rusted lock, the metal door screeches open and the once bright fluorescent lights above me peer in, I look down the never ending hallway and think to myself, as I do every morning, "why am I here so early?". Coming out of my subjective thought I can see a dark figure appearing more and more with each step. Becoming concerned as he presents himself to the surface of my view I acknowledge him. "Good Morning" I say, hopeful that the dark creature shows his true identity with a response, a voice. Nothing. No response. "Are you new?" I question him, still pleading for a response, but still, nothing. The dark figure of the masked man then turns the corner and proceeds down the hallway now blending in with my arriving peers. I soon found myself grasping the cold plastic covering of my English binder, and as I do that I hear a blatant ruckus, such a surprising blunder made me dropped my book and papers flew everywhere. Being the curious student I am I went to look at what made the noise, as I peaked around the corner I found myself eye to eye with a black shadow, it was the masked man. The extraordinarily loud noise was back again and now sounds like it may possibly be closer to me then it was before. With the floor beneath my feet shaking, I try to keep my balance, and question what might have possibly happened. Just then the dark figured man began to giggle, over time this became a hysterical laugh. Afraid as to the mental stability of this man I ran away, out the aged wooden doors with rusty metal handles, across the patch of yellow brown grass, and into the parking lot. Turning around I hear three more explosions, and with the last uproar my once beloved school collapsed. "How am I expected to graduate without a school building?". "How will I explain this to my peers families?". A flood of questions rushed through my mind like a freshly cracked dam and as I stand there, looking in the direction of where the never ending hallway should be, I think to myself, "why was I here so early?". That is when I awoken from my dream and found myself in Mr.VanCamps English 12 class, not only was I missing a lecture, but, I was snoring also.

No comments:

Post a Comment